and the personal data processing information
required by art. 13 GDPR
§ 1. Introduction
§ 2. User
The term "User" means the Internet user who visits the website www.catin.black, hereinafter referred to as "the Portal".
§ 3. Information obligation
- Any personal data that the User enters into the form or provide during contact with the Czarny Kod are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in law, and above all Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as " GDPR".
- Implementing the obligation under art. 13, Czarny Kod informs about the rules of processing Users' personal data:
- The Administrator
The administrator of Users' personal data is the Czarny Kod. The User has the possibility of contacting the administrator of his personal data via the contact form available on the Portal or directly by calling +48 795 661 935 or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do we need Users for, what are we processing them for?
The User's personal data will be processed in order to:
- answer the User's message,
- make contact with the User in relation to the message sent by the User and in order to establish cooperation on the submitted project,
- for marketing and analytical purposes, consisting in examining traffic and Users visits on the Portal and customizing the content of the Portal to the User's personal preferences.
- Does the User have to provide us with his data? dane?
In order to make contact with the Czarny Kod, the User must fill the appropriate form. It is required to provide certain personal data, in particular your name and e-mail address. In the content of your message, you can give us a task or tell about your projects and ideas. Providing personal data in the form is voluntary, but necessary to respond to the User and contact the User. Czarny Kod reserves the right not to reply to a message if data is incorrectly entered on the contact form.
- On what legal basis the Users' data is processed?
In the extent in which the User's personal data is necessary to take action before the conclusion of the agreement on cooperation on the submitted project and the task assigned to us, the legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 let. b GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is also art. 6 par. 1 let. f GDPR. The legitimate interest of the administrator is to reply to the User's message or solve the case reported by the User, as well as conduct marketing of the Czarny Kod and services provided by the Czarny Kod, including analyzing Users' traffic on the Portal. In case of a separate consent for the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA, the legal basis for processing will also be Art. 6 par. 1 let. a GDPR.
- Who we share your details with?
The recipients of Users' personal data will be: entities providing portal hosting, entities dealing with its security, providers of traffic analysis tools on the Portal and conducting marketing, entities providing tools enabling the User to contact the Czarny Kod and suppliers of tools for sending e-mails to Users.
- What are your rights?
The User has the right to access their personal data, transfer data, and may also verify or rectify it, delete data or limit processing by directing a request to the Czarny Kod.
- Can you withdraw your consent to data processing?
Yes. To the extent that the processing of your data is based on consent, you can withdraw it at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has occurred on the basis of your consent before it is withdrawn.
- What should you do if you think we are processing your data contrary to legal requirements?
The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- How long will we process Users' data?
Personal data processed in the scope of marketing activities will be processed during the time of their conducting by the Czarny Kod or the User's objection to the further processing of personal data. Personal data processed in conjunction with contact or termination of the reported case will be processed for the time needed to respond to the User's message and resolve the reported case or the time limit for claims related to the case being solved. The personal data necessary to take action before the conclusion of the cooperation agreement on the submitted project or commissioned task will be processed for the duration of the contract and the time necessary to demonstrate its correct implementation, ie the time of limitation of claims or tax obligations.
- Is it possible for the User to oppose their processing after providing us with the data?
To the extent that data processing takes place for the purposes of direct marketing, the User has the right to object to the processing of data, which does not require justification. When Czarny Kod processes User's data on the basis of other legitimate purposes, the User has the right to object to his particular situation.
- Will your data be transferred outside the EEA?The User's data may be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area, in particular to Czarny Kod partners based in the United States, based on his explicit consent or when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures undertaken at the User's request. In the case when data transfer outside the EEA area will take place on the basis of consent, before granting it, the User will be informed about the possible risk with which the proposed transfer of data may be related.
§ 4. Cookies
- Czarny Kod stores cookies on the User's end device and then accesses the information contained therein for the purposes of:
- marketing consisting in collecting information about what actions the User has taken on the Portal, ie what links he clicked and which Portal pages he visited, adjusting the content of the Portal to the interests and needs of the User, including by generating personalized content,
- to secure polls and internet surveys carried out by Czarny Kod against multiple voting by the same persons,
- visit counters, use of surveys, saving the chosen language version,
- for statistical purposes, in particular enabling the Czarny Kod to analyze the manner in which Users use the Portal.
§ 5. Browser configuration
- Czarny Kod also informs Users that it is possible to configure a web browser to prevent the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device.
- Czarny Kod also indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Czarny Kod by: appropriate internet browser functions, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- These links contain information on how to delete cookies in the most popular internet browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek,
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html,
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Czarny Kod also informs Users that changing the configuration of the web browser, which prevents or restricts the storage of cookies on the User's end device, may result in functional limitations of the services provided. The deletion of cookie files during the provision of the service may lead to similar effects. This may result in the inability to log into the Portal or terminate the session after logging in.
§ 6. Using Google Analytics
- The Portal uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., hereinafter referred to as "Google".
- Google uses "cookies", which are text files placed on a computer or other device of the User in order to enable the Portal to analyze the manner in which Users use it. Information generated by cookies about the use of the Portal by the User (including its IP address) will be transmitted to Google and stored on its servers.
- Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the Portal by the User, create reports on site traffic for website operators and provide other services related to website traffic and Internet use.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law or if such persons process such information on behalf of Google.
- The User may disable the operation of Google Analytics by installing a free Google Analytics blocking browser plug-in which is available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
§ 7. Final provisions
- In case of questions and opinions about the Policy, please send them to: email@example.com.
- Czarny Kod reserves the right to change the Policy by publishing its new content on the Portal.
- The policy is available at www.catin.black/policy and at the headquarters of the Czarny Kod.
Copyright® Cat In Black 2018